Monday, November 26, 2012

Mine Kafon: Will Revolutionize LANDMINE Diffusion!!! AWESOME!

When I was kid, I spent every possible moment outside. Granted, I didn't have computers or videogames to lure me back indoors. It was still a time when from sun up to sun down or even later, all the kids in the neighbourhood would  play ball at the park, ride our bikes everywhere or romp carelessly through any wooded area that was 'permitted'!

Never, ever once did my parents ever have to worry about us stepping on land mines. I cannot imagine what a childhood is like when it comes with such a cruel restriction.

Massoud Hassani grew up in Afghanistan and knows all to well the perils of landmines. And he has created an ingenious, inexpensive and ridiculously effective landmine diffuser!

INCREDIBLE and I'm sure you will agree, this inventor's idea needs support and needs to be in operation...to watch the evolution of  'Mine Kafon' see the story below!!! AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment