Friday, October 5, 2012

ABSOLUTELY BEST STUFFING EVER!

My mom makes the best stuffing EVER!!!

While I can't supply calorie or nutritional information, I can tell you this: EVERYONE who tries this stuffing comes back for more and more!

1 loaf of bread CUBED
6 whole eggs-BEATEN
1/2 cup of butter/margarine MELTED
1 small-medium onion CHOPPED (amount to taste)
1/2 cup of Summer Savory

Preheat oven to 350...spray/grease 8x13(approx) cake pan...

Then in big bowl:

a. TOSS bread with ONION & SUMMER SAVORY
b. TOSS gently to coat with EGGS
c. TOSS gently with BUTTER
d. PRESS MIXTURE into cake pan
e. BAKE for 20 mins COVERED with foil
f. REMOVE foil and bake for a further 10 mins!

CUT INTO SQUARES: Serve hot or cold! 

NOTE: this stuffing SOAKS UP GRAVY like a sponge...NUMMY!

My family and I hope you have a wonderful, memorable holiday..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Nicolle

No comments:

Post a Comment