Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wander this way!

Okay...truth be told, I become bored easily....so, my mind wanders and below is where it wandered to....


Everytime you go look for a job...you are competing with more than 2 other Canadians...but in some industries, the odds are stacked in your favor according to Statistics Canada...


I use ALOT of permanent and dry-erase markers. ALOT. And so, when I saw this tip I had to share! (Plus, all sorts of great recycling/re-use ideas on the site).


While I have been a die-hard fan of Melissa MacCarthy forever (hello, she stole EVERY scene in Gilmore Girls), she's really coming into her own with recognition everywhere and I could not be more happy for her. She was freaking BRILLIANT in 'Bridesmaids' ....in fact, it will be because of her and Christopher Plummer that I will DVR the Oscars...and then fastforward to their inevitable and well-deserved acceptance speeches! 


And finally, if the hymns are the best part of going to church for you, then you DON'T want to watch this....

Have a grand eve-of-hump-day....and remember tomorrow is http://www.c100fm.com/Contests/ContestDetails.asp?ContestID=908

Nicolle

No comments:

Post a Comment